About the Journal
Operational Research in Engineering Sciences: Theory and Applications (ORESTA) is an international peer-reviewed journal covering main aspects of operational research in engineering sciences, but papers with operational research and decision making models from Social and Humanistic sciences are also welcome. ORESTA publishes high quality, scientific papers that contribute to the fields that journal covers.
The journal ORESTA publishes articles in the fields of:
- transport and traffic (road, railway, maritime transport, air traffic, intermodal transport, postal traffic and networks research, sustainable transport)
- Intelligent transportation systems,
- Information communication technology in engineering,
- logistics (reverse logistics, green logistics, city logistics, industry logistics, warehousing, military logistics)
- artificial intelligence,
- design, manufacture and exploitation of motor vehicles,
- quality management,
- multi-criteria decision making,
- decision support systems,
- rough set theory,
- fuzzy set theory,
- neutrosophic set,
- routing problems
- supply chain management,
- waste management,
- interfaces with other disciplines
The journal covers also: mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, economic engineering, civil engineering etc.
This journal is published three times in year.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
- Regional Association for Security and crisis management, Belgrade, Serbia
- European centre for operational research
Journal of Operational Research in Engineering Sciences: Theory and Applications is also supported by Serbian OR Society, the Member of IFORS.